Photobucket

Friday, August 7, 2009

Tealy Good! CCT Challenge


Thought I'd sneek this one in quickly before I go away on my jolly hollies :)

This is for Cute Card Thurday's challenge - 'Tealy good!'

The background card and flowers were quite bright so I tried to tone things down by distressing edges on the layers of paper & card. I used a Sarah Kay 'Country Girl' stamp from Stampavie.... I love these images, they remind me of my childhood days at the farm we used to live on. There is some DCWV paper from the retro stack and DCWV red cardstock which is stamped using Stazon Cotton White and a cube stamp from Judikins (oriental I think!) , prima flowers, medium brads from Dovecraft and the image is coloured with Inktense pencils from Derwent. This card is on my way to my sister as a thankyou as she spoils my kids rotten!

Have a fab weekend and hope the sun shines!

5 comments:

Becky Stewart said...

so sorry to hear about tiggi (hugs)
thanks for you lovely comments on my blog - have a great holiday

Leann said...

This is gorgeous Katty :)
Enjoy your jollies!
Hugs x

Unknown said...

What a lovely card - gorgeous image. Have a great holiday!! Thanks for joining in with us on Cute Card Thursday. Lol Lynn ♥

Anonymous said...

This is `gorgeous` Katty,...
Thanks for the stamps!!!
Hope your enjoying your holidays..
I`m right next door to the Lakes!!!!!:)x

Maria Matter said...

what a beautiful image, fabulous card!
Blessings, Maria


Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio