Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Aaaaarrrrrggggghhhhh! HELP!

Horror has struck today. My trusted camera has finally packed up & run out on me!
I've had it years & just lately my pics have not been brilliant.... I thought it was my limited photography skills, but now I am not so sure!
I am lost without my camera. I had some cards to upload & pics to take for work too! What's a girl to do? I am skint, so no chance of a new one :(
Think I will have to go on the scrounge & ring round to see if friends or family maybe can lend me one for a day or two.
Posting will resume when problem is solved.
Katty.
OXOXO.

4 comments:

steph said...

Oh no! Good luck! x

Jo said...

oh no! that happened to me just before christmas - felt so lost without it - hope you can borrow one for a bit

jo xx

All Pink girl said...

Hope you get one soon ,i love to see you crafts ,Dawnx

Terrie B x said...

Oh No!!!!Hope you get one soon Katty then we can see more of your fab work...Thanks for visiting my blog much appreciated:)xx


Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio