Photobucket

Thursday, April 29, 2010

My Prize Goodies & Skattykats Challenge #12 Sketch Challenge

Hello All!
Just a quick post for now as these arrived today :)

....and guess who'll be going off to play just as soon as I've finished this post?! Mahoosive thanks to all at Hero Arts. oxo
Onto yesterday's challenge over at Skattykats which is a sketch, here's my card. It's not usually my taste in colours, in fact I'm sure I remember my gran once telling me, 'red & green should never be seen,' but whilst out walking the other day I stopped to admire the tulips - bright green stems, bright red blooms mixed with various shades of yellow from almost butter-cream to in your face-happy-smiley yellow....so I guess I was influenced for this one ;)
I used both Aqua promarkers & Promarkers for this one, yep, they work well together, heat set the outline image stamped with aqua markers and then colour with promarkers & no bleeding-brilliant!
Stamp from hero arts, ribbon from stash, cardstock DCWV, punch from stampin up. 
Have a fabby afternoon & hope to be back again soon. Mwaaghh.x  
*P.S. Don't forget to leave the letters MBK in your comment if you would like the chance to grab a Luke & Lola Memory Box Kit! (see post below) It ends tomorrow, so be quick!*  

1 comment:

Leann said...

Soooooo pretty and very definitely a happy, smiley card!
Hugs x


Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio