Sunday, March 29, 2009

Messing around..... again!


I have been messing around again with a new creative toy :) Just thought I'd share this image I'd altered in PSP ..... I luuurves this piece of software, I've only just begun exploring it's capabilities and I am very impressed with what it can do so far and no doubt there will be so
much more that can be done.
I took lots of close up shots of wild spring flowers on Mother's day last week, I just had to capture their loveliness, I'm so glad I did, as they will give
me hours of creative fun :)
The shot here is one of a pink tinged daisy, tweaked in just a few clicks.

4 comments:

Terrie B x said...

Oh Wow You will have loads of fun with it Katty TFS
hAVE A lovely week sweetie:)♥

All Pink girl said...

Oh wow this is fabulous well done you ,i so need to learn more with my soft wear ,hugs Dawnxxx

Terrie B x said...

`Happy Easter`..
Katty...
Have a lovely time:)♥

All Pink girl said...

Just stopping by to tell you about the exciting new Challenge blog that has just been announced, packed with fresh creative ideas, to be run by myself and Ann (madgesty loves to create). Please stop by the link below and check out the brilliant blog candy on offer and how you can become involved. See you there xxx
The Next Level.


Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio