Photobucket

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Pink Petticoat Comp.


I'm not sure if I am doing this correctly? I am entering this in the Pink Petticoat Competition 'Pom-Pom' trees. These images are so cute I could play all night, but I am pooped & desperately in need of some shut-eye. Thought I might do something a bit more dramatic than usual - What do you think? Shocking pink!I had some fun with this one anyway,so whatever the outcome I am happy :)Shame I could'nt take very good pics. this evening, my hands are not too steady tonight. PP - O Christmas Tree Papers & Tiny Tags Sentiments used for this plus liquid pearls, a touch of glitter, pink wire & doodlebug ribbon for embellishing - OOOps almost forgot the trees from Tall & Skinny, pom-pom images (I think!) PP. Past posting tonight - really must get some sleep!
TTFN. X

14 comments:

Leann said...

this is fab! love the altering you've done with the wire =-)

Anonymous said...

beautiful card<:)

Dawn Wheeler said...

Gorgeous card ,love it ,great idea ,Dawnx

Liz Armstrong said...

Dramatic is fab Katty! Love the wire!
Thank you so much for entering : )
Liz
xx

Liz Armstrong said...

Congratulations : )
Liz
xx

Katty Bell said...

Thanks everyone, for your wonderful comments. My first time as a winner...How exciting is that?!
I have also left a comment for you, Liz over at Pink Petticoat.
Thanks again, I am chuffed to bits!
Can't wait for my goodies to arrive ;)
BFN.X

Dawn Wheeler said...

Congrats ,gorgeous card you so deserve to win with this card ,Dawnxx

Michelle said...

Congratulations and very well deserved. Love the colours of this fantabulous card,
Mich
x

Michelle said...

Congratulations and very well deserved. Love the colours of this fantabulous card,
Mich
x

Suzanne said...

This is gorgeous I love it. Sue :o)

stampingcaz said...

thank you for your message. We are acutally thinking of buying a star and telling the kids about it for Grandad.

Caz

simplyfairies said...

Wow a stunning card, not surprised it won, truly beautiful wel done you a super fab prize too...

Thankyou soooooo much for your kind words on me blog it's very much appreciated, some more bits arrived today four dadvid and charles books, me head is in a right spin with it all....lol

Liz said...

I love this card so much! Great colour scheme :)Congratulations on winning too!

My Paper World said...

Stunning card!


Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio