Photobucket

Saturday, September 22, 2007

A Special Occasion & A 'Rescued' Card




2 more cards to show today.

The first was made for my parents ruby wedding anniversary - 40 years married, I am amazed at the years that have flown by, time goes way too quickly these days.

Pink petticoat Sentiments & Big bloomers papers & monograms for this one, some sizzlits diecut hearts, flatback crystals & craftwork cards cardstock (stardust red, I think)

The second card is what I name as a 'rescued' card, that is one that has been saved from the waste paper bin. First I trimmed my image incorrectly, all wonky, so it was trimmed down even more & the scalloped edge was added, then the dreaded ink smudge happened so I made a deliberate 'grunge' smudged edge, I wasn't keen at first, but it's growing on me.

Pink petticoat (again :) 'Christmas doodleicious' and a silver gel pen, silver cord and watercolour pencils with a teeny bit of 3D glitter glue & 3D clear gloss.

1 comment:

Leann said...

all gorgeous cards, but i must admit i especially love this "rescued" one!!!


Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio